Are you struggling to start or complete a project that you've been meaning to do for a while?
Whether it's decluttering your garage, finally finishing that creative project, or developing a new program for your business, I'm here to help.
Together, we'll work to uncover the details and full scope of your project, understand why it's important to you, and set a realistic timeline for completion. We'll also identify potential roadblocks and develop a plan to overcome them.
My approach is designed to reduce overwhelm and increase ease and flow every step of the way.
As your coach, I'll provide you with the support and encouragement you need to gain clarity, make decisions, and stay on track.
My goal is to help you reach completion and achieve the results you desire. Don't let procrastination hold you back any longer - with accountability coaching, you can finally get it done!
SCHEDULE A FREE 30-MINUTE
DISCOVERY CALL BELOW.
I'm a certified ontological and co-active coach who has worn many hats throughout my professional journey: nonprofit operations manager, organizer of home and office spaces, health educator, peer counselor, expressive arts facilitator, and small business owner.
I've supported a range of individuals, including creative entrepreneurs, professors, moms, authors, nonprofit staff, therapists, graduate students, and retirees to achieve a sense of peace, organization, fulfillment, and success.
Just like my clients, I require plenty of support and accountability to realize my goals! I've tested a variety of approaches over the years and continue to do so. My commitment to you is to provide the support you need to accomplish your goals and create the life you desire. Let's collaborate to make your aspirations a reality.
Check out my credentials, book a discovery call, and explore useful tools & resources below.
TOOLS & RESOURCES
- FocusMate for micro-accountability via 25, 50, or 75-minute coworking sessions with peers. $5/month for unlimited sessions. Check out their wonderful article about the science behind why accountability works.
- The Pomodoro Technique time management method using 25-minute working "sprints", followed by a break - useful for anyone & especially for folks dealing with ADHD, perfectionism, procrastination.
- Four Tendencies Quiz for insight into how you approach both inner & outer expectations.
- 16 Personalities Quiz for extensive insight into your Myers-Briggs type & how you approach your projects, work, life.
- Freedom to block apps & websites on your computer & phone so you can focus on the task at hand.
- News Feed Eradicator a Chrome extension to eliminate news feeds on social media sites & prevent mindless scrolling.
- Guide on How To Write SMART Goals (with examples). SMART = Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Time-bound.
- Parkinson's Law is the concept that work expands to fill the time allotted for its completion so when you put limits on the time you have to complete your work, you can finish your tasks more quickly & move onto other tasks or enjoy more down time.
- "Eat the Frog" an approach to tasks in which you decide to do the hardest, most complex task first. Based on the idea that if you were forced to eat a frog every day, it is wise to wake up & eat it first thing in the morning to get it over with!
- Productivity Snowball the opposite of Eat the Frog. This approach is all about starting your to do list by getting the smallest, easiest tasks done first so you gain momentum & "wins" as you check things off your list, motivating you to keep going.
- Padlet a free virtual bulletin board for individuals or collaborators to simultaneously create & organize posts of any content type: text, documents, images, videos, audio, or links. Great way to organize for visual thinkers/learners.
- iLovePDF free & easy-to-use tools to merge, split, compress, convert, rotate, unlock & watermark PDFs (great when digitizing & organizing documents).
- Canva an online design & publishing tool for tons of business, personal, collaborative uses. With great courses & tutorials.